Emission Control Device For DG Set Approved By CPCB & Lab Tested Capacity 500 kVA
|Device Name||Emission control device|
|Country of origin||India|
|Product code||RECD 500 kVA DG Set|
|Manufacturing material||Stainless steel|
|Motor type||CPCB approved|
|Minimum order value||1|
|Device availability||1,000 pieces|
Buy well design, best in quality & low-cost retrofitted emission control device for 125 kVA generator. We are the manufacturer & supplier of 500 kVA DG Set RECD for sale in Delhi NCR India. The device does not only reduce the emission level of diesel engines but also convert it to something useful. This device is eliminating approx 70 to 90% of pollutants which emits through the diesel generator exhaust system. The RECD equipment is very effective in reducing air pollution. The pollution control device for DG Set we manufacture is used in various sectors, such as metro stations, industrial sector, IT park, etc.
To the compulsory use of RECD government-issued the emission control device and passed guidelines to all states and union territories, to concentrate on the climate and try to control air pollution by issuing emission control devices for all DG set users. These devices are also helping to control air pollution diseases and it is issued by the NGT guidelines, CPCB norms, etc. Retrofit for emission control diesel Genset is basically an emission particulate purification device which also known as a retrofit emission control device (RECD). The device is recognized worldwide as the most effective method and equipment for reducing diesel particulate matter and other emission gases. It first captures the concentrations of PM in the exhaust of the 500 kVA diesel generator and uses catalysts, oxidizers, combustion technology to decompose and burn them to remove most of the particles, thereby reducing particle emission. We use alkaline metals, which can fully capture the oxygen atoms in the air for the oxidation reaction.
Key features of 500 kVA DG Set RECD
- Operated easily it is functioning Automatic no need to start or stop manually.
- Minor back pressure- hi-tech is used to innovate this device it is filterless technology that creates sufficient back pressure on your dg set.
- Thermal regime- you don’t need to use any type of additional fuel in this device or to cool down the system.
- It is easy to install- we provide a complete installation kit with the product and our mechanics will reach your DG set destination to install the device properly.
- Easy to operate, all weatherproof & long-lasting life.
For more information or to book your order, call us or fill out the inquiry form. Our sales team will contact you & give you the brief information based on 500 kVA DG Set RECD price, specification & other information.