Induction Generator - Latest Models Price Specification & Application
We are offering a wide range of induction generator at best price in India. To get clean & reliable energy, help us to serve you better. Enter your name & phone number. Receive the best quotation & seal the deal.
An induction generator is the best way to get clean and reliable energy at a low cost. Because of the robust construction quality of this power backup, it requires less maintenance as compared to other power generators. Also, these backup power units are more economical and easy in use.
EO Energy deals in various range of single-phase and three-phase induction (asynchronous) generator to serve the power needs in different sectors. Apart from the new self-excited induction Genset, we provide a generator on rent & used DG Set for sale.
How induction generator work
An induction generator or also we can say an asynchronous Generator is worked with an electrical power system. These power Gensets are driven above its synchronous speed by a prime mover motor. This prime mover motor is a device that is connected with this self-excited induction DG Set to provide the torque & required speed to run the motor above its synchronous speed. The external prime mover is used to increase the synchronous speed of the motor. Frequency regulation is the best feature present with an induction generator.
The torque of induction DG Set is opposite in the direction of the rotor. Because of this, the slip is negative and the induction Genset starts to provide power to the main unit.
Range of induction Genset, we offer
EO Energy offers several ranges of the asynchronous generator for various power needs in different business sectors. Also, you can find a range of small induction power backup for home utility power needs. Here, the list of DG sets we offer.
7 kV Single-phase induction generator
|Product Specification||Genset Rating||7 kV|
|Application||Construction, Business, agriculture|
|Voltage Regulation||Closed-loop, Open-loop|
Doubly fed induction generator
|Rated Power||9 MW|
|Rated Speed||1500 RPM|
|Base Voltage||470 V|
|Application||Business & industrial application|
|DC-Link Capacitor||60 Hz|
|DC-Link Rated Voltage||1200 V|
|Optimal tip ratio||8.1|
Induction heating generators
|Genset Rating||5 kW to 250 kW|
|Rated Speed||1500 RPM|
|Application||Home & small business application|
|Operate as||An induction motor or generator|
Three-phase induction Generator
|Motor-type||Three-phase induction motor|
|Motor output power||160 kW to 8000 kW|
|Motor Voltage||690V to 11kV|
|Operating Frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Degree of protection||IP 55 as standard / IP24|
|Altitude||Less than 1000 meters|
|Winding insulation||Class F|
|Bearings||Anti Friction Bearings / Sleeve Bearings|
|Operating Speed||Fixed/ Variable Speed|
Reasons to buy an induction generator
As we know, an asynchronous portable Genset is more economical and reliable than other power backups. Variable speed of this DG Set make them a prime choice for wind generation station. The useful power at the variable speed of the rotor makes them a suitable choice for the wind turbines and micro-hydro machinery.
Benefits of an induction Genset
- Because of its robust construction, this power backup needs less maintenance.
- Ordinary cage motor makes them cheaper as compared to other industrial generators.
- Continuity in operation without any interruption.
- Speed variation according to power needs.
- Because of the smaller size of this DG set, you can easily use it in multiple locations.
- No need for huge auxiliary equipment to operate this power backup.
- Not synchronized with the mains supply as synchronous Genset.
- Induction DG sets are design as self-protection features. It means if any short circuit or faults occur, the excitation will automatically fail and the machine stops itself.
Uses of an induction DG set
- At the starting of the twentieth century, these DG sets are mostly used between 1960 to ’70s, later on, this Genset’s are less in use but today they are mostly using power backup in various fields.
- These doubly-fed induction generators are mostly used with alternative energy sources, for example, windmills or energy recovery systems in the industrial process.
- Also, they are used to supply external power to a load in multiple areas where a transmission line is present.
Things to consider when buying an induction motor power backup
Buying an induction motor Genset is always beneficial to get more economical and clean energy at a low cost. But before buying it, you need to check a few major things to get the best deal.
EO Energy helps you to find out the best deal based on your power requirement and application of uses.
According to the power requirement for a different application, you need to select the right output voltage induction generator. For example: for low power requirement you can go with 115-volt power backup and for industrial application choose 230+ Volt.
For an induction motor that is greater than 1 HP, the efficiency factor is most considerable thing. Based on the efficiency of any motor you will understand the energy consumption rate.
For good output select a synchronous Genset in the range of frequency in 50 to 60 Hz.
Rating speed of a generator is also depending on the required power. Adding a speed controller is also beneficial if there is any change in the required RPM.
Understand the total required power for your home or business utilities need. The exact idea about utility power needs will give you a best deal.
Why choose EO Energy to buy induction Power Genset
EO Energy is a prime distributor and wholesale trader of Induction motor Genset in Delhi NCR. Our reliable and trustable customer-oriented service makes us the top leading brand of Genset distributors for the last 11 years.
We always provide a 100% manufacturing warranty with our product. Also, there is very less chance to occur any defect in our power backup, but in case any technical fault comes we provide free of cost maintenance with door-step service.
Key features of our induction generator
- Compact structure makes them great in design.
- Present with an acoustic enclosure to protect from bad weather.
- Product delivery on time.
- Availability with all manufacturing brands.
- Low operating & maintenance cost.
To get more information about Induction motor power backup or want to buy a new one, you can call or contact us. Our sales team will assist you in a short notice period and provide you the brief information about the product.
So, What are you waiting for?